Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maleese805 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 11:27 PM
    How do I put music/videos on my mp4
    I have a mp4 player and I was told to go to windows media player, go to sync, and click drop and drag the music from there but its not working.. anyone know step by step instructions?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jan 10, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Most MP3/4 players are just fancy flash drives with audio/video capability. MP3's can be added by simply copying or moving the file to the player, by using "my computer". When you plug the player into your computer, it becomes an additional hard drive. Go to the folder containing the music, and highlight the song. Then right click on that song and select "copy". Then right click on the new hard drive, (the player). And select "paste". This will move the song. MP4's, on the other hand usually need to be converted to a (.AMV) file before transfer.
    The driver should have been included with your player, but you can search several freeware/shareware sites for one if you don't have it. When you convert the file, (At least on my Delstar), it moves it automatically to the player.

Hopefully this is of help.

Oh, BTW, since it is a flash drive I keep an updated copy of my resume on it at all times, so that if the need arises, I can print it out right there. You never know when a job opportunity will come up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I put music videos on my iPod nano? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have an I pod nano and its able to have music videos but I don't know how to put ithem on there... so help me

How do you get in music videos? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be 1 of those music video models/dancers in rap/hip hop videos and I know that you got to audition for them but where? How do I found out? Is it in newyork or something? And do you just go there or do you got to have a manager/agent & a portfolio or what? Because I really want to do this...

Awesome music videos [ 10 Answers ]

What's your fave musik vids? Here's one of mine YouTube - The White Stripes-the hardest button to button YouTube - The Simpsons meet The White Stripes Very funny simpsons cameo too :) The white stripes rule!

Getting Need for Speed 2 music and videos [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where to get/download Need For Speed 2 or Need For Speed 2 special edition songs and videos? Or how to extract videos (the one from showcase) or music from Need For Speed 2 special edition? Infinite Thanks to you people... :)

View more questions Search