Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jan 10, 2008, 08:00 PM
    My 4 year old Spits up. Is that Normal?
    :confused: My 4 Year old Has Been Spitting up Lately.. Its Kind of Like Throw up But a Very Little Bit of it. I know Babies that are like 0 to 7 months Spit up After Eating and Burping. But at 4 Years Old?? I am Getting Kind of Worried about her spitting up. Is This Normal or Should I Go to the ER Right Away? Please Let me know what Going on and Why?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Has this been going on long? I probably wouldn't rush to the ER, but this is not normal and can signify several different disorders, GERD being just one of them.

You should make an appointment with a gastroenterologist if you can, otherwise make an appointment with your primary doctor for a referral.

Does this happen with any certain foods? Any certain time of the day?
    Saby2284 Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jan 22, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Its Been Going On For like three Weeks... I am Taking Her To Her Doctor And See What's Going On Wit Her.. Thanks For Answering Me Back.. ;O)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

Full year resident alien part year treaty [ 1 Answers ]

My country has a tax treaty with US. I came on J1 visa in September 2005 and got the benefit of the tax treaty till August 2007. And since September 2007 my taxes are being with held. I am considered as full year resident alien since Januarary 2007. Which tax form I need to fill up and where to...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Showerhead gurgles and spits [ 5 Answers ]

We just had our bathroom redone including all plumbing. Copper pipes throughout. Installed single arm shower control with diverter. Have a grohe showerhead (one of their higher end ones). When turn on shower it gurgles and spits off and on for a good 5 minutes or more. Swapped out this one with...

View more questions Search