Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

Jan 4, 2006, 02:44 PM
    wife acquired china
    I may not have enough info or be able to describe it welll enough for anyone to know but here goes. My wife acquired china from a relative, we are looking to sell it (if it is even worht anything).

1. from Kobenhaven (the marking on it is KJ - a weird symbol like an o - BENHAVN.

2. it has 3 tower like structures on top, then the letters B & G underneath, #1 is underneath that, DENMARK, then 5. underneath that.

3. The patter looks like it has blue sea dragons on it. One piece of china is a bowl and the sea dragons is the handles. The rest is interlaid with blue flowers connected by vine like things.

I tried to get a picture of it but my digital camera isn't very good so I couldn't get a clear enough picture.

Any info on value would be appreciated. Thanks.
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

Jan 4, 2006, 07:03 PM
    Never mind we found it
    In case anyone is trying to find this out, we found the pattern on replacements.com. It is called blue traditional (no trim) from copenhagen. TYhanks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From China [ 3 Answers ]

Who can tell me which country does this website belong to? I enter into this forum happenly, I am yang yane from China. Thanks so much. :confused:

Selling a newly acquired business [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a business aprox 6 months ago and it was not a good decision. There is no way to boost sales and the equipment is old and falling apart. This was purchased as per my father's encouragement and he signed as a guarantor. Now I want to sell and get out of this mess. I financed through...

Fine china [ 1 Answers ]

Service for 12 name of it late in autumn from japan Gold trim and print don't know much about it or the age of it

View more questions Search