Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MargaretPrice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Find my father.
    I would like to know how I can find my father or if there is any way that anyone can help me find him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2008, 02:53 PM
    List his name, last time you saw him, last place you knew he lived his @ age and there may be some searches that can be done.
    MargaretPrice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 06:48 PM
    My father's name is Bruce Graham.
    The Last time I saw him was November 26, 2003.
    The last place my father lived was in Calumet City, IL.
    My father is between the age of 40 and 45 years old.
    Please if anyone knows were he is please email me back.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 08:12 PM
    I posted your information on a site that helps -- people find people

They will contact me if anyone has an answer...

ONE RESPONSE Message sent by: [email protected]

Margaret, is he Bruce DOYLE Graham?

Rick----> [email protected]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Do you have a middle Initial, I foiund over 50 people with that name currently living in IL alone. Out of them there were at least 12 that most likely fell into that age group. ( and a few with no age info)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Does he happen to be a dentist? There is a dentist in that town with the same name...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my father. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free...

Find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is...

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

Trying to Find My Father [ 20 Answers ]

I have not seen or spoken to my father in a great number of years. I am trying to find his phone number but no luck. His name is Erick Michael Grap. (could go by Rick possibly). His wife's name is Diane Kay Grap. His last known location is either Rocky Mount, NC or Tucumcari, NM. ...

Want to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for my real dad but I don't know the best way to go about it. Can you help?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search