Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellyjelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Am I being haunted?
    The first time I expirianced something wiered I was at my old home and I heard a noice and when I looked up at my drewer I saw my dools face turned downed when it was originally straight and then as time went by I had a slumber party with my friends and a doll spoke and it had no batteries but recently I moved to a new home and in the night time my TV changes and my radio to I had a dog and he just started barking like someone was in the living room but I was the only one at the house I also saw a little girl in the middle of the night staring at me flooting by my bed:eek: my grandpa died on dec 2007 and I had dream that he said I was going to die and he was going to take me with him:( is that dream normal or no? Please help! :o
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 10, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Sounds like like getting frightened. You may be seeing these things, but at the sametime your mind may be playing tricks on you... people never believed me when I told them I kept seeing a tall white man in a cowboy hat standing behind my door but I don't know lol
    salemcat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:07 PM
    OK here is what you do if you are scared of the ghost just do this steps

1, make your own holy water here is what you do get a big bowl of water and for 3hours ever hour on the hour make the sign of the cross over it in the sunlight and boom you got holy water oh you can just get some at your church if you don't want to make yours ,

2, then get a cross and with the holy water and the cross go throw your house and make the sign of the cross in every room then flick holy water at the same time and say your dead go to GOD you can not live here anymore , and it helps to no there name's so go to your court house and do some research on the house you live in to find out what had happened there and get there name's then go throw your house with the holy water and the cross and tell the to get out you live here now and they are dead so go to god crossover and be at peace , let me no if that help's and remember that you need to show no fear because you will just feed it , I hope that you see this and I hope to god you do it and get it out of your house , SALMECAT .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search