Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raymondb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Cannot access Microsoft & AOL on the web, but all else.
    Using a Dell duocore Computer with Windows XP SP2, I have no trouble getting on the internet with by Bellsouth ADSL Modem and Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 as the browser. I can access any site whose address I enter with the exception of Microsoft.com and aol.com. Something seems to be blocking these two sites so that I get a "Page cannot be displayed" error window pop up whenever I tried to access either site. I consulted an online technical service (yourtechonline.com) who checked my machine and could find nothing that would explain the problem. The computer is hard wired to another computer via a linksys router and the other computer does not have this problem, i.e. it can access any web site including microsoft.com and aol.com. If any one knows anything about this problem and how to resolve it, I would be eternally grateful. BTW, I also tried using Firefox as the browser with the same weird result.
    richard46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 01:42 PM
    The snmaster.idx database file is missing. Please restore this file

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

I have a form and entering an amount received or amount used from a transaction table and trying to update a balance on hand in another table. Help.I want to update the record one time. Any suggestions?

Using Microsoft Access [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to Microsoft Access. Please me on how to build Accounting soft with it

Cannot access Microsoft Outlook remote email [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get access to my Microsoft Outlook personal e-mail account so that I can view my Inbox from any Web Browser. I can log on to my personal account but cannot read my e-mail or send messages. When I click on a message nothing happens. If I just place the cursor on a email, on the bar at the...

(vb + access)error  the Microsoft jet database eng [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , I hope you can help me please I wrote a clocking program that people use to clock in,in the morning The program is written in visual basic 6 with an ado control that is connecting to an access 2000 database and using a Microsoft jet 4.0 ole db provider. My ado control settings are as...

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I build a Calendar where I can schedule several activities in a monthly basis. I want this calendar to be linked to a database (access table) with at least 8 fields (Date, Project, Name of project, Type of task/activity, Name of person in charge... ) If there is any site or links where...

View more questions Search