Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Afraid of displaying affection in public
    Is it wrong for me to not to display affection with ma boyfriend in public? I'm more of a private person and so will do things in private like kissing and stuff. How can I show more affection in public and what's the best place to kiss a guy in public?
    ghost91 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
    As in my other answer I ve gon through that too - cept with a girl. Anyway, there is no best place. You can kiss him and stuff but just don't make out. In other words, no its not wrong to show affection - its just wrong to show too much affection
    ghost91 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 11:26 AM
    By too much affection I mean that you can't fully do a make out like as in a "make out" make out type of thing, if you know what I mean...
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 11:31 AM
    If it makes you uncomfortable, then don't do it. There is no rule that states you have to have a tongue fest in public. Personally it always seemed kind of showoffish to me. Now, holding hands is another subject altogether.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alienation of affection [ 3 Answers ]

Can one sue someone for alienation of affection

Gay PDA (public displays of affection) [ 17 Answers ]

I am gay and do not really like pda(public displays of affection), whether it be with straight or gay people. I will hug my boyfriend in public and even kiss him, but we would never go to the point of making out. That would just be gross. Do any of you have a problem with pda or is it just me?

Boyfriend demands affection [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants me to show him more affection? What does that mean?

Cat affection [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old spayed female cat. In the past month, it seems like she only wants to be around my boyfriend? She will lay with him in bed, on the couch, or even on the floor. She has no interest in me anymore and will not even lay on the bed with me! Can anyone please tell me why? Am I...

Cat affection or ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a one year old female Calico Cat. It has been Spayed. It has the habit when curling up beside me of rubbing its nose and cheeks against my hand and ever so gently nibbling my hand every so often. This is not a bite. Very little pressure is exerted by the cat.

View more questions Search