Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vmckernan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 08:27 AM
    My Ge side by side refrigerator water dispensor leaks
    My Ge sisde by side water dispensor leaks or is delayed in shutting off after the door valve is apparently closed.

Model GSS25JFMDWW
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Moderator note: Two questions merged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

I have a GE side by side refrigerator that is not getting cold enough [ 1 Answers ]

The cooling coils on my refrigerator are frozen. I'm assuming that the defrost thermostat is not functioning. Where do I find the part on the refrigerator? Could the coils have frozen up from turning the controls on too high after the frig was turned off for a long while. I need help, please!

Side by side kenmore refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

The ice maker was leaking water and stopped making ice. I replaced the solenoid valve and it is still leaking water. It makes a long ice cycle in front of the ice maker. What do I do next? What can the problem be?

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

Amana Side by Side Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Amana Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer and Freezer not cold enough, food thawing out and ice maker not making ice. Repairman told us this morning that there is not frost on the coils that can be seen from inside the freezer at the bottom. So there must be a blockage or leak in the refrigeration...

View more questions Search