Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthomy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:59 AM
    From Texas
    What if there was never a marriage which means no divorce??
    It's a standard child support decree... there is no mention what so ever about tax claims.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming my child on my taxes [ 4 Answers ]

Does my child have to be at least six months in order for me to claim her on my taxes?

Claiming Child Care in Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Soffia and I make 28,000 a year I have a boyfriend and 2 kids that live with me a 10 year old girl and 5 year old boy. My boyfriend does not work. I have 3 dependents my 2 kids and myself. My boyfriends grandmother watches my children 3 days a week I pay her 50 Dollars a week. I...

Claiming biological child on taxes. [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently living with my boyfriend and I am almost 3 months pregnant. He and I are planning to get married soon after our child is born. He already has another child, a two year old with his ex, whom he was with for five years. He has just recently established child support payments and they...

Claiming son on taxes if he has a child [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 20 year old has been living with me since mid-2006. He is going to college and I will be claiming him on my taxes as I am now supporting him. He has a child (he is not married, nor lives with his child). Can I legally claim him. He is not going to file for 2006. Thanks, aroles

Claiming a child on taxes [ 11 Answers ]

My Husband and I have one son together and he has one that he pays child support for. We pay child support with no questions asked and have for all 5 years of his life. The thing is that we have him the exact amount of time his mother has him... One week on and one week off. My question is "Is...

View more questions Search