Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Jan 10, 2008, 03:31 AM
    Overweight diet
    I am very overweight and I want to lose weight sooooo bad!
    Is there any liquid diet stuff that works?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Weight needs to be taken off properly and slowly. Not fast and quick. A liquid diet will do it quick but you will end up gaining more weight back.

There needs to be a balance between exercise and food intake in order to have the proper weight loss.
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Jan 10, 2008, 04:50 AM
    I mean like hoodiathin or something like that available in australia.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 04:52 AM
    There is no quick fix. Pills or even natural still are quick fixes. If your talking about Hoodia it controls your appetite. Although you need to learn how to control that on your own if you want a true weight loss that will stay off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My overweight! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 5 foot 11 and I'm 149 pounds. But I want to weigh 130... how do I lose weight??

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Am I overweight? [ 4 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I am MEDICALLY considered overweight, and not just by someone's opinion. I am 21, Five foot ten and three quarters inch tall, and I weigh 225 pounds, and I'm a guy, if that matters.

Overweight lab [ 2 Answers ]

I have two labs 3yr old and a 6 yr old. Both a little over weight . I put them on purina light and 6yr old lost nicey over eight weeks but 3yr olds looks if anything bigger? He also seemed to gain this weight quickly.

Am I overweight [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm 10 stone 3 pounds. I have a lot of visible fat and everyone at school keeps calling me fat. On top of that I'm trying to ask this girl out at school but I think that she will prefer a healthier me. But I have asthma and whenever I work out I nearly kill myself. Does anyone have any...

View more questions Search