Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sureshbabu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Thanks letter to organisation
    I am in under training at a private organisation.Today my training period will be completed.I want how to wrote thanks letter to organisation for given mme training and co operation.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 01:38 AM
    You might go out and buy some thank you notes with envelopes somewhere that you can usually find where businesses sell cards and envelopes. It's nice to write thank you notes by hand and not typed. It's a little more personal that way.

You put the date in one of the upper corners of the note. You start with "Dear (name or names of people or organization to whom your thank you note is directed.)

You can say things like "I just wanted to take the time to thank you for... "

Then you might go on to describe what it is that you are thankful for, such as what you learned, the comradeship or fellowship that you felt while learning, how much you appreciated the cooperation of or between.. look forward to using what you have learned, enjoyed the atmosphere of mutual cooperation, etc.

At the end, you can put something like Sincerely or Cordially and then just sign your name.

There are many ways to write a thank you note. There is no one, set way to do it. The important thing is to write it from your heart and keep it short and to the point as to why you are thankful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business organisation [ 1 Answers ]

1. Define a joint company. Explain the differences between partnership firm and joint stock Company. 2. Explain Henry Fayol’s principles of management. Comment on his management principles. 3. What do you mean by Public Utilities? Discuss the problems or public enterprises 4. What is a stock...

Work Organisation [ 2 Answers ]

What is the emerging trends in work organisations & how these upcoming trends affect the Quality of Work life of employees?

How can I chang my job from current organisation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a Graduate Engineer and I am working in a private co. as system/network administrator. I have done CCNA and I am working on SCO UNIX and LINUX Platform .for the last 10 years I am working in the same organisation . Now I want change my job . I am planning to do Redhat Linux cource ( RHCE)...

Who is this recently elected leader of an International organisation? [ 4 Answers ]

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9443/1co8.th.jpg I really need to know and it's been bugging me all day.

View more questions Search