Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    senthilnathanlsn Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Vpn connected blue screen appears
    Hai all

Can you advice me on this when I try to connect vpn I am getting blue screen

Can any one help on this

Can any body come on chat

[email protected]
    Bardonicus Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Blue screen of death? It's probably you VPN software that is the problem. If you are using the windows software then I would recommend formatting but if you are using 3rd party software then try the windows VPN software.
    Bardonicus Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Blue screen of death? It's probably you VPN software that is the problem. If you are using the windows software then I would recommend formatting but if you are using 3rd party software then try the windows VPN software.
    senthilnathanlsn Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 05:19 AM
    I am using windows vpn only
    william786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 07:32 AM
    When blue screen appears it mean your processes are accessing memory utilization, that could be of any reason but I suggest you to format your windows and start with new installation. I am using window vpn and I need to format my PC once a month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

Sherryj- I have had a very very similar problem to yours. As soon as I opened the box to my computer it would not start. In face it took me sever start up / shut downs to even get to the blue screen, and then after I got to the blue screen I would restart the computer one more time and then it...

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

Blue wire connected to white or black? [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a Hampton bay ceiling fan but no installation manual. Does the blue wire get connected to the white or black house wire?

View more questions Search