Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused1978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 07:08 AM
    In need of some good advice
    Here's my situation.

I am 27 years old. I moved to America when I was 17. I met a women and we were together for all 10 years. She is all I know over here. I week and a half before christmas I was laid off from my job. When finding out, I was upset but I told myself it didn't matter because I at least I have this women in my life and having her is all I need. That day when I went to call her to tell her the bad news she never answered my call. I left a message and a few hours later tried calling her back. I then went over to her apartment and when I knocked on her door some guy answered the door. She was in the background almost in laughter that I witnessed this. I keep my cool, giving everything I had of her to a mutual friend to give it back to her and she returned some of my things. The man was also there when the friend brought her items to her, apparently now living with her. Now that I'm unemployed and thisi s happening to me, its been a rough holiday season. Just lying around all day thinking about this is killing me. I don't know anyone around here, I have no family here either. I don't think about getting back with her, because anyone who would do this to me is not deserving. I also let her use my cell phone because her phone was turned off and just got my recent bill and see this guys number on there and that hurts too. I'm not asking for anyone's advice on getting her back, I'm asking advice on the best ways of coping with this right now in my life. I trying to stay as positive as possible and reason that tough times never last but tough people do but it's just tough right now because I am completely alone. There's only so many times you could walk around the mall in a day.
    Please Help!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 4, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Believe me I know exactly what you are going through. Went through that after my exhusband left me for his mistress. It hurts very much and it rips at your selfesteem big time. It does take a while to get over that feeling. You are very smart not to try and get back with her. Im so angry that she would do something so cruel that I'm shaking and I'm not even the one it happened to. LOL. You know what? You keep reminding yourself every day that this girl is not any good for you, you are better than her, and she does not deserve for you to feel one ounce of grief for what she did because you have more important things to think about. Good luck and I hope things get better for you soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Bad or good ! [ 20 Answers ]

Dear exerts , How can you tell whether your spirituality is in the right direction or wrong?? Regards Navid

I need some good advice [ 5 Answers ]

Lately I have been having dreams that my husband was cheating on me. I dreamt he was cheating on with a very pretty blond girl at work. In my dream The girl who was in her early 20's approach me and said my husband told her the only reason he is still with me is because of our 2 year old daughter....

Looking for the good in all: [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, How can we find the good in others? Does religion help us to be kinder to others? What do you thinK? Take care, Hope12

Too good, I know but... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've seen the attached scheme since before email was big. It seems even more posible if you incorporate the internet as the attached message suggest. What I'd like to know if it is illegal and if it is then why. I didn't include the personal info of the people participating but you get...

View more questions Search