The big rat kept sort of sneezing
    The big rat kept sort of sneezing
    I hope he is not sick :-(
    Maybe it was really wheezing?
    I'm not sure

Can you tell me if this is NORMAL in a White Rat?:D
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2008, 06:04 PM
    I've had a rat Before so he might have something wrong with him Or Something in his cage could be Bothering him Like the stuff you cleaned the cage with I know it sounds crazy
    But I washed out my Rats cage once and he Sneezed and Wheezed about it..
    But you never know take him out of the cage into another part of the house or it could be a change to temperature If you moved the cage if he gets worce then Look Up different
    Sites and if worce comes to worce take him to the vet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog sneezing and itching a lot [ 7 Answers ]

My 4 1/2 month old golden-poodle mix has been sneezing a lot and scratches at his face/ eyes. He now has reddish rings around the outside of his eyes. Could this be an allergy to something? I asked the Vet the last time we were in and he didn't think it was anything. Also, please note, my dog...

Sneezing cat [ 2 Answers ]

My cat recently has started to sneeze regularly. We recently obtained a puppy and it seems to correspond to this time frame of when cat started sneezing. Took to vet emergency could not find anything obviously wrong. Any suggestions?

Sneezing cat [ 3 Answers ]

My cat is 15 years old, is an inside cat and just started sneezing A lot day and night. He's never done this before. What is wrong?

Sneezing cats [ 3 Answers ]

In March I had 2 cats shipped to me here in Montana. One was from Minnesota and the other from Alabama. Since the day they arrived they both sneeze and fling boogers like crazy. They have been through 3 different kinds of anibiotics and still sneezing. I'm beginning to think it is because we...

Sneezing Cat [ 3 Answers ]

I just adopted my cat and she is about 1 1/2 years old & in the last week has started to sneeze, frequently! Can you tell me why?:confused:

View more questions Search