Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newtomtd1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Information regarding 800 series MTD tractors
    Have searched high and low to locate information regarding the 800 series MTD tractors.
    I have a 190-624 snow thrower that can be mounted to any 800 series MTD's except auto-
    Drive or step threw decks. MTD sites cannot offer any information as to what tractors were
    Available for these units. I am handicapped and wish to install the blower to finish my driveway. Should you know where I can get a list of these units, I will be most greatly in your debt. :confused: Thanks in advance.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2008, 06:50 AM
    Hmm, seems as though mtd would be your best bet, but you already tried them. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flat Tires On Lawn Tractors [ 10 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know Any Good Repairs For A Flat On Tubeless Tires On Lawn Tractors After They Have Been Punctured By Thorns??

TV series [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV series in which the main character would get a newspaper (a day early) and he would try to prevent castastrophes from happening. He had a cat, lived over a bar and was also friend with a black blind woman. Anybody remember the name of the show?

TV series [ 4 Answers ]

I have been asking people about this series that I think was on NBC in the 80's. It was a gangster show that was on for at least 3 seasons,one of which ended with the main bad guy in the dessert while we were testing the h-bomb.

View more questions Search