Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maniac0683 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Force a dream
    Is it possible to make yourself dream about certain things? I love to have the "good" dreams. I've tried to just think about something all night before I fall asleep, but it don't seem to work.

Thanks! :p

Jan 9, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Sorry, I thought I put this in a different thread, but I guess I miss-clicked... any way to move it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 9, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Already moved ;)

Jan 9, 2008, 02:18 PM
    FYI - I just found this...

Lucid Dreaming -- Dream Views

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate air force/ Commemorative air force [ 5 Answers ]

Are Lefty Gardner and Lloyd Nolan still alive? If so where can I find good information on the start of the Confederate Air force on line. There is a lot of info on the new Commemorative Air force, but very little on the old.

Force of momentum [ 3 Answers ]

Is momentum equal to the mass of an object divided by its velocity?

Force of Gravity [ 7 Answers ]

A hollow tube is cored out through the center of the Earth to the opposite side. You jump into the tube and begin falling to the earth. When you are half way to the center how would the force of gravity at that point compare to what it was when you were on the surface.. would it be higher, lower,...

Force buyout? [ 7 Answers ]

California - Bought a home with a friend and due to unforseen circumstances I will not be able to live in the house we purchased. So we have talked about a refinance in his name only but keeping me on the title. Since I will not be living there there is no reason to continue with paying my part...

Curved force? [ 3 Answers ]

Simple question and a current argument between myself and a friend. I say a curved path of an object be it parrabola trajectory or spinning object around central point consists of several forces that sum to make a resultant path which may be circular, orbital or paraobolic trajectory. My...

View more questions Search