Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harezy Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 9, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Lion man eaten?
    Whens the lion man going to get eaten by one of his own lions..?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Could you rephrase that with some background info please.

Jan 9, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Could you rephrase that with some background info please.
    He`s a new Zealand bloke that has a TV show.. called THE LION MAN.. (look on youtube)..
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 11:36 AM
    And you want to know when he is going to get eaten by the lions? (In the Bereavement section?)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 11:41 AM
    If it could happen to Siegfried and Roy I suppose it could happen to him. Does he mistreat the lions? (I am probably the only person who doesn't frequent YouTube.)

Jan 9, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    And you want to know when he is going to get eaten by the lions? (In the Bereavement section?)
    Were else.. I'm aving a laugh, av you seen the show? Basically he nearly gets attacked ever time he`s in the show, fate says that something will happen sooner or later.. look at poor old steve irvin.. with wild dangerous animals, one day they will get you..
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 01:04 PM
    It could just be scripted and he's supposed to make it look like he gets nearly attacked each time just to make it more exciting.

There's probably a bunch of properly trained people watching over him... so never is my guess

Jan 9, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    It could just be scripted and he's supposed to make it look like he gets nearly attacked each time just to make it more exciting.

There's probably a bunch of properly trained people watching over him... so never is my guess
    Yeah it could be but it`s shaby and he`s a new zealander? Him and aussies not the most quick of cats.. lol only kidding.. he`s had a few near escapes, one day there will strike and it only takes them on bite if positioned right...
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 01:44 PM
    There was this guy on TV in America who was called grizzly man he decide he was going to live in the Woods with Grizzly Bears he seriously thought that he was friends with them. Yeah They ate him. They had a show about it cause he recorded everything. But they showed right up to the part where the one Bear said enough is enough and came charging at him and it ended. But from what I hear (I never seen it) his death was actually recorded by his own camera. He didn't have a camera crew it was just him and his bear "friends"

Jan 9, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    There was this guy on TV in America who was called grizzly man he decide he was going to live in the Woods with Grizzly Bears he seriously thought that he was friends with them. Yeah They ate him. they had a show about it cause he recorded everything. But they showed right up to the part where the one Bear said enough is enough and came charging at him and it ended. But from what i hear (i never seen it) his death was actually recorded by his own camera. He didn't have a camera crew it was just him and his bear "friends"
    Lmfao... yeah man I want to see that going to search for it if I find it I`l tell you. Anyway! Whem you think he`l
    COP IT...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog hasn't eaten for days [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10month Shepard terrier mix who hasn't eaten for 10 days. He isn't depressed, actually he still wags his tail when he sees us. We took him to the vet but that was no help. All they did was give us some antibiotics but he still won't eat. Is there anything else I could do?

Dog has hardly eaten for over 2 weeks [ 12 Answers ]

I know there are many posts here about dogs who won't eat, but I think mine takes the cake. I have an 8 year old Kerry Blue Terrier who has always been a picky eater. About 2 weeks ago he started refusing his normal meal of dry food w/ some raw kangaroo and warm water. He has done this many...

Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe [ 2 Answers ]

What was unusual about the conveyance used to pick up the children from the train depot?

Exercise and Eaten right [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm doing really great in track. Track is helping my endurance and speed. But I have question what are some ways to eat right and stay in shape while doing track.

View more questions Search