Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Q1212 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Jan 9, 2008, 08:30 AM
    How do you copy music from you iPod to another computer? None of these songs are downnlaeded from itunes. All of them are from cds I ripped into my itunes. I want to transferr music from my old computer to my new computer. How I do that?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 9, 2008, 10:54 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread. Also, please do not use PMs for asking questions.

Not sure about iPods, but most MP3 players when plugged into the PC look like an external flash drive. You can then copy the files like any data files.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Sadly, for ipods, apple encrypts these music files so that although you can copy/paste the files, you won't know what's what until you play it. It renames its own files.

Get a software called ephpod or ipodrip if you're using PC. Senuti if mac.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out at age 15 [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, well I'm 15. I live in unsafe home and I need to move out because it effects me everyday. How do I move out? Do I have to go to court?

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

When is Moving Ok? [ 1 Answers ]

In a shared custody situation (custodial parent has 5 days, noncustodial has weekends) can the noncustodial parent move out of state during a pending court case for custody? A guardian ad litem has been appointed and has not yet met with the noncustodial parent and the child.

View more questions Search