Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hey all Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Did he even like me? N am I obsessed?
    Hi all, not so long ago I met this guy and we got on great. I mean I really liked him but never actually thought I was good enough for him. We went on our first date a week or so later after meeting which was a total cock up. The meal was great but I so badly messed it by not saying much and not seeming interesed in him or the conversation. Anyway we got back home that night and he sent me a tex 'hours' later, wanting to leave things. I was really gutted but pretented and said yeah that's fine we can leave thing. He asked me again after I said that if I really wanted to leave thing and like an idiot I said yeah. I think he wanted me to say no and I think that's where I went wrong. Never heard from him after that. BUT I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know if I'm obsessed with the guy but I I really really can't stop thinking about him. What can I do?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Jan 9, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Call him telling that you wanted to see him again you really like him but you were off that night.
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Jan 9, 2008, 07:08 PM
    It's hard to determine whether he really liked you. But that doesn't seem to be the issue here.

What I'm more concerned about is his attitude towards you. One moment, he was saying that he'd rather leave things. The next, he was going back on his reply by asking you if you were sure. Regardless of how much he liked you, are you truly willing to go out with a guy who is going to be so wishy-washy?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Should have just told him the truth, that you are shy and inexperienced and had a good time and are interested in going out again. He was confused by your lack of enthusiasim, and just needed to know how you felt. Next time just be honest. Now call and explain, honestly.Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do I am an obsessed girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend but I am afraid if he leaves me or gets snatched away from me

Help! Am I obsessed? [ 60 Answers ]

I woke up today full of anxiety and just a general feeling of fear and I think its because I have a feeling that my boyfriend is cheating on me because he's been acting differently lately. He's not as interested in sex as he used to be and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me or be with me as...

Obsessed with partners Ex [ 3 Answers ]

My partner loved his Ex very much, and I can recall him telling me at the beginning of our relationship that if he were still in the same country as her, he would proabably still be with her. At the time I didn't think much of that, but now, it seems to be absorbing all my thoughts, and every time...

Obsessed about having a baby [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to be 31 years in two months and have wanted to have a baby for the past two years to the point where I am so depressed. When I see pregnant women, babies, or anything having to do with babies I cry. I was in a 10 year relationship which I thought was going to end up in marriage and a...

Help, I'm obsessed! [ 2 Answers ]

If ANYONE can help me, PLEASE do so! I had braces for seven years. It's been three years since I had them taken off, and it has totally reshaped my mouth. Now, I have very crooked lips. My corners just don't line up anymore. So, for the past three years, needless to say, I have had to "reshape" my...

View more questions Search