Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aja152 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 08:59 AM
    What's the difference between vampires and draculas?
    What's the difference between a vampire and a dracula?

Both suck human blood from neck?
    Both sleep during day and are awaken during night?
    Both sleep in coffin?

I think I got something wrong there in my questions...
    Sort this out for me please

Thanks
    Melzie Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Dracula was one of the first vampires. He was one person and was a vampire. That is the difference. There is not a race of vampires called draculas if that's what you were asking. :)
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jan 9, 2008, 09:48 AM
    There are legends of vampires who live on the blood or life essence in many cultures around the world. "Modern" vampire fiction was born in the early 19th century Romantic era. Count Dracula was the product of Bram Stoker's imagination, a Victorian-era British author who based his character in part on the character of a 15th-century Romanian prince, Vlad Tepes. Rather than being an object of horror in Romanian culture, he is a national hero who rescued Romania from the Turks (some of his methods of instilling fear in his enemies, like impaling them live, were.. shall I say... rather brutal). Vlad Tepes was not a vampire. Tepes' father was a member of the Order of the Dragon, a religious and military society. I think their family crest had a dragon in it. The Romanian word for Dragon is Dracul... well, you can guess the rest. :)
    rileymichael Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2011, 04:17 AM
    Yes the person right befroe me is correct. An dracula was seen as a vampire because of how brutal an evil his punishments wheres. He would kill the turks children an force them to eat there children as a form of punishment. The man was cruel to the point of insanity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between 20amps add 15amps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently change a 15amp 125v outlet to a 20amp, can u tell me what's the difference

What's the difference between having sex and being sexually active? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm a virgin but I was just wondering because I thought that having sex and being sexually active were the same thing but I read peoples posts and answers on here and I guess I was wrong.

What's the difference between... [ 8 Answers ]

Masturbation and intercourse? I ask because I heard that masturbation for guys can negatively affect them, so I wonder if that's the case how come the sperm I during the intercourse doesn't have the same negative effects? Its sperm in both cases so what's the big deal about masturbation? By...

Courting & Dating- what's the difference? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm unsure as to what the difference is? Can any one tell me the difference and which one you prefer/ have had experience with?

What's the difference in fittings [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please explain the difference between dvw and water pipe as it pertaines to copper pipe fittings I asked this a while back and got one answer that was still a little bit vague , or more likely I'm still a little bit dumb! I think it has to do with the way the fitting s couple up as...

View more questions Search