Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosaura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Want to lighten up L'Oreal Excellence 7.43 Hair Color
    Hi there,
    I always used the 7.4 ( dark copper blonde) until they discontinued it here in Australia. I'm now using 7.43 and it turns a bit too dark even after a few weeks. Does anybody know what kind of color should I mix it with to go a tone or two down, not a great deal, just a bit.
    Many Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 9, 2008, 03:28 PM
    If you want to lighten or fade your hair color slightly, you can use a clarifying shampoo or a dandruff shampoo. You can also add a few drops of liquid dish detergent to your shampoo to accelerate the fading process. If you don't want to use these methods, try using Loreal Excellence 8.43. It's a level lighter than 7.43, and it will lift your hair color a little bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my skin color [ 4 Answers ]

I have become increasingly dark in the last few months.please suggest a remedy for light skin

Hot oil to lighten dyed hair color [ 4 Answers ]

Has anybody used the extra virgin olive oil method to lighten dyed black hair? If so, did it turn your hair a orange or any strange color? How did it work? Anybody's expereince with this method would be very aprreciated to here from! Thank you

Herbs that lighten eye color [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard of herbs for colon cleansing or something like that that lighten eye color... doe s anyone know anymore about this?. I've read some posts for other forums but you have to be a member in order to read the answers and I'm a member of too many forums... so hopefully someone knows the...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Lighten to dark hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My hairdresser colored my hair and it turned black. What is the best way to lighten some of the hair. Thank you

View more questions Search