Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patrickishavinghisperiod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 01:51 PM
    A pregnet guy, a having is period, and a bug eyed boy
    What are you supposed to do if a guy in you class looks pregnant, another one is pmsing, and another one has bug eyes? And the bug eyed boy used to have a baby
    Patrickishavinghisperiod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
    We r all 12
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 02:10 PM
    First, you must know a male cannot become pregnant. If this boy you are referring to "looks pregnant" it might be something medical. Why are you so concerned? Is this your personal business to nose around in someone else's life? Also, males do not menustrate - so they do not go through the pms as women do. Some males do exhibit hormonal changes - pretty natural when you are 12 and entering puberty. About the "bug eyed" boy - what is wrong with him? Maybe he has Graves Disease.

People are what they are. Just like you are exactly who you are. I would not spend so much time wondering about what these other boys look like. Rather I would concentrate on my own life - you most likely have enough going on to take care of.
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2008, 06:48 PM
    I think its time to mind your own business and accept Everyone's differences, we all have them even you, Your 12 enjoy life, Worry about other people just get you into trouble. Take care of you and no one else...
    Natalia2008 Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Jan 24, 2008, 05:25 PM
    WELL, Im sort of wondering

What you look like? I wonder if it is you who is pregnant, acting like your pms while looking through your bug eyes. LOL

Just kidding. Listen sweety, it is not nice to focus on others imperfections nor weakness.. Remember you never know who is looking at you saying the same things and how it would hurt your feelings if you would ever find out . So push on and keep it moving it isn't right and it sure isn't cool. Dig what I am saying.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Look deeper. Looks are only skin deep. If the one guy is PM'ing maybe he needs some positive support from others.
    I am not sure how a 12 yr old boy has a baby but in what way is it a negative thing?

Flaws are the character traits of life. What would the world be like if we were all the same identical clone of each other?
    lacuran8626 Posts: 270, Reputation: 57

Jan 29, 2008, 03:35 PM
    What do you figure they are saying about you?

What is good about people around you? Why are you invested in what another person looks like or how they act?

If they are not appealing to you, don't choose them as your friends. YOu don't have any responsibility or right to "do" anything about them though and your manner of talking about these boys in feminine terms is pretty cruel. I hope you haven't repeated these thoughts to anyone who knows them.
    You should figure out what you are angry and sad about - if you weren't angry or sad about some aspect of yourself or your own life you wouldn't even care about these trivial matters.

Incidentally, if someone isn't attractive, they are the first to know. If someone is fat, they are well aware they are fat. THey are already suffering for it and you don't need to add fuel to that fire. Look past it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cross-Eyed Puppy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I recently bought a maltese shi tzu puppy. However, it's cross eyed (reversed) - its eyes roll outwards instead of inwards. It appears to occur on both eyes (but not at the same time). I know that sounds ridiculously normal but I'll give you an example: If the puppy was looking...

Brown Eyed Girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting married in a few weeks and I really want my make-up to look and last well. :) I have dark brown hair, brown eyes (a bit of Gold in them), my skin is tan for the wedding with Golden undertones. Any advice on make-up line for semi-dry skin, as well as shades of eye shadows that...

Can I Be Pregnet [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: can you get pregnet if you have sex two day after your period:confused: :confused: .

When Can I Get Pregnet [ 7 Answers ]

If My Period Was Last Started On The 22 July When Should I Have Sex To Make A Baby? And How Many Day's After My Period Starts Should I Have Sex To Make A Baby? I Heard It Was 11days After Your Period Starts?

Cross eyed pug puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My male pug puppy is 8 weeks old and we just got him yesterday. He appears to be cross eyed - except the opposite way i.e. his eyes both roll to the outer sides. The owner we bought him from said that this would resolve itself as he grows up but I just wanted a second opinion!

View more questions Search