Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbuzi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2003, 02:19 PM
    Learning new life
    I am keen learn new survival tactics.I am divorcing my wife in the next 5 months and the separation we have had of 2 yrs hasn't helped anything.

I have been frustrated to say the truth.

We have 2 children whom I accept that I have reraly seen,cause most of the time they have been out of the country with their mum.

What should I do henceforth?
    Makaylha Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2003, 03:32 PM
    Learning new life
    If you would like to see your children more and are able to support them, ask for joint custody of them. Children need their fathers as much as they need their mother. Also, get out and meet new people! Don't let the divorce bring you down! Go out and have fun so as to keep your mind off things. If you're not to keen on the idea of going out to meet new people do it online. I used chat lines for quite some time just to have a group of people to talk to. I still advise venturing forth into the "new world". After 2yrs.of being separated it shouldn't be to new to you anymore. Enjoy life! ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

English E-learning [ 1 Answers ]

I am planing to do high studies in one of the english language fields.Are there any universities that can offer E-learning , if so please inform me about the fees and the courses which are available in these universities .

Learning the Piano [ 9 Answers ]

Can one of those portable keyboards be used to learn the piano. If so, which one would you recommend?

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

Learning Disabilities [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know when you have a learning disability when you get older

View more questions Search