Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephieee Posts: 34, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Anyone know anything about lash extensions?
    Does anyone know anything about eyelash extensions? I used to know a girl who applied them herself. I'm pretty experienced with false lashes, but I have never even seen extensions applied, and so I am not sure about the process. I am assuming you use the clear, individual lash glue rather than the latex kind you use for the lash strips. I know they sell kits, but they look like regular lash clusters, glue and tweezers. I have all that stuff, I just need to know how to do it. Also, how long do they stay on and how do I take care of them? Thanks!
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Google how to apply false eyelashes and a list of websites that offer step by step instructions on how to do them. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whip Lash? [ 1 Answers ]

Can whip lash be seriouse/ Should I got get it looked at if I have whip lash?

Hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

All I want to know is does amyone know where I can find a step by step website that will show me how to weavesew in hair extensions.I can braid my hair myself. I braid my son, daughter, ad other family members hair. I just need to know the steps of weaving. I'm so tired of typing it in search...

Hair extensions [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my cousin got hair extenstions glued on (for a pageant) and now her scalp is red and sore and itchy, What causes it? Could it be the weight of the extensions? She washed her hair today and rubbed very easy along the extenstions thinking this will help ease up the soreness.

Hair Extensions [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to apply hair extensions, the kind with glue?:rolleyes:

File extensions [ 3 Answers ]

I recently downloaded several movies on Kazaa and thought they had vanished but today I found them in my shared folder as DAT files, how can I change the file type so I can watch the movies? Thanks

View more questions Search