Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 09:51 AM
    How to get my ex back
    Hi how to I get my ex back and make him fall in love with me like before,I went out with him for 1 and half years. He dumped me beecause we argued lots and like things just astarted to go downhill after. I don't no what to do? I love him so much and I want him back please help?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Well, as I am in the same situation as you. I am sad to report, there is no way to make someone fall in love with you. All you can really do is try to move on with No Contact AT ALL and just hope for the best. Everything happens for a reason.

How old are the two of you?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 09:54 AM
    There's no real way of getting an ex back. Check the two stickies under the relationship forum
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 10:05 AM
    As the other posters have said, there is no magic pill, potent, or strategy to make some one love you. But you can heal from the breakup and get back on your feet by leaving him alone, and working on yourself. Are your exams over yet? I hope you can cope with this loss in a positive way, and get a life that makes you happy, without him. I know how hard it is, but see the links in my signature, to get some good ideas about how to handle your situation. Good Luck.
    thisisjo Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 11:08 AM
    I agree with focus on yourself but I also think you should never wipe the chance of being with him from your head forever. Maybe he won't come back maybe he will. Me only advice would be to get on with your life, Independence and confidence always makes you more attractive, if he then wants you back, he has to fit into your life on your terms. Get on with your life and if he comes looking face it then

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search