Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 9, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sparkle
    it's so difficult.
    But if i go ahead with it, im fully prepared to be rejected.
    It would just be good to get out my feelings and leave it at that i think.
    I have got good things going on in my life at the mo.
    Ive been short listed for miss hertfordshire 2008
    I have a new job working with kids
    But the problem is, i need affection, i think most people do.
    I understand u all telling me to enjoy being single but ive never enjoyed being single
    I know how you feel. You want someone to hold you, kiss you, lay next to at night. It makes you feel good. But know that in time you will have those things in due time. In the meantime, enjoy hogging a bed to yourself, go out to dinner with your friends, be good to you, pamper yourself, be your own boyfriend so to speak. Have fun with it. Maybe single won't sound like such a bad thing.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Of course he isn't right for you. You can't be missing one person and date another. It just doesn't work. I tried but I realized I need to heal and be comfortable with myself before I can start a relationship. If you have hope of getting back with your ex in anyway, I'd say leave him alone for awhile. Let him miss you without you constantly reminding him that you're still there. No guy wants to be bugged by an ex, we have to miss you. Guys make choices out of impulse, we rarely think things through. Then we regret them after awhile and try to fix them.. If he wants to fix it, he will come to you
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Jan 10, 2008, 04:25 AM
    I told him how I feel and like I expected he just wants to be friends.
    Im upset obviously but now I know there's no chance for us to get back with each other I feel more ready to move on and find someone new and better who deserves me. I don't want to be in a relationship which is going nowhere where I don't get unconditional love.
    If I'm totally honest, I've been single for nearly 2 months now and I'm starting to get used to it. I have more time for myself and my friends.
    I don't miss being squashed up on a single bed with my ex!!
    I feel ready for change now.
    Id love to find someone special but I'm not going to go out and look for him, he can find me for once!
    This is guna sound a little silly but, most of my friends are in relationships and quite a few of them are engaged. In a way I feel a bit left out, why am I the single one? It makes me think there's something wrong with me because I couldn't keep hold of a man!!
    Im 19 and I should have found someone by now, I'm quite scared il be a spinster! My mum predicted that I would be and she's right about most things!
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 06:17 AM
    19!! Wow.. If there's something wrong with you, I'm definitely a lot worse.. 21 and I'm single.. I'm loving it, not having anyone to answer too, yeah the nights are long and I miss my ex, but it all goes away eventually and that's what I keep telling myself.

Jan 10, 2008, 06:18 AM
    I just imagined myself being at least engaged by the time I was 20, I'm 20 in August so there's very little chance of it happening. But I'm not guna date any losers just to find a potential husband!
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Why get engaged so early? You only live once, these are the best years of our lives, don't waste them worrying about what age you're going to get engaged and married. It will happen I promise

Jan 10, 2008, 06:30 AM
    I'm very doubtful at the moment, but it may happen. I don't seem to have much trouble attrating men, but the ones interested generally want sex straight away whereas I prefer to wait a good few months. They can't handle that and run away from me!! :(
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Then they aren't good men... Sex is nothing to base a relationship on.. Very rarely do one night stands last into marriages

Jan 10, 2008, 06:35 AM
    I respect my body a huge amount, which I don't think is a bad thing, but a lot of men I meet don't. But at least I never sleep with random losers!!
    douapuncte Posts: 31, Reputation: -6

Jan 10, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Is it hard?It is but I'm passing trough the same thing and I think that you should really focus on the fact that the couple is divided.Sure you could try and tape the relationship but it would never be one piece,it would just be two pieces taped together.If the fault was his,next time will be worst,and plus he will treat you like some girl that will forgive anything and do more and more bad s.If he refuses,you'll make a loser out of yourself,if he accepts you will still be a loser only you will not know.Anyway,just don't do anything stupid like forgive anything,I've done it so I don't recommend it to anyone.Trust me,angels live in heaven and heaven is far far away girl,definitely not on this world,don't get fooled by "I'm sorry,I was wrong,I won't do it again...".IF LOVE ENDS,MAYBE IT ISN'T LOVE AT ALL,YOU JUST MADE A MISTAKE!"

Jan 10, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Well watever it is, it's over now. Im guna move on. Ive wasted too many of my tears on him

Jan 10, 2008, 08:02 AM
    That is better.I don't know if the next will be better but good luck with the next one!

Jan 10, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Itl take a bit of time for the pain of the split to go away, but I know itl get better. I told my ex how I felt and I thought itd put back to day one of the break up, but it hasn't. I feel stronger and ready to go out and show the rest of the world what I'm made of. I won't lie and say I'm over him, because I'm not but I will be in time... I hope :)

Jan 10, 2008, 08:46 AM
    I just got an email from him!! I'm so angry now. Hes listed why he broke up with me. It's stupid things like going to bed at different times and not talking to his friends enough, the friends that didn't bother talking to me. And loads of stupid tiny things that couldve been sorted if hed said something. I hate him
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Don't even feed into him... Don't reply to the e-mail. He obviously sees that you're getting stronger, so he wants to break you back down. It's a sick game, they think they have control and once they start to lose it, they immediately panic to do anything to gain it back.. Ex.. Emails or of course... Stalking

Jan 10, 2008, 08:49 AM
    I don't know if it's a good idea for me to delete his phone number and email so I'm not tempted to call him. I always text him when I'm drunk
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Definitely delete then... When I get drunk I used to have that urge too. So I deleted her number from my phone address book, and her e-mail as well. Plus drinking with friends helps you not want to text because they punch you

Jan 10, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Yeah my best friend definitely would. I feel so sad now I've read the email, I was feeling positive today but now I'm right back to the beginning
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Next email just delete... You know his games, don't play.. Or E-mail him back and politely tell him.. Please do not email me anymore, thank you

Jan 10, 2008, 10:35 AM
    If you still have his phone number and answer to his e-mails,then you are very low right now.A weak mind always does things in a certain manner that allows others to take profit of it.Be strong.Think that you have to rebuilt your life so down with the old in with the new.If you do not put everything behind you will end up at his mercy.You are better than this,you should be proud of yourself because you can live without him or any loser whom thinks that he owns you.Live your life free of tears and crying for dam s.You heard about Tiesto,whale JUST BE!(lovely song,goes to my heart)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there still a chance? [ 37 Answers ]

When two people break up because of circumstances, not because they lost feelings for each other. Is there a chance that they will get back together eventually? My boyfriend and I broke up because of circumstances, I tried to convince him out of it, but it has been so far unsuccessful. I told...

Any chance at all? [ 1 Answers ]

Two incidents during this time have got me worried a little. 1) One time me and boyfriend were rubbing against each other, though were both fully clothed, with at least 3-4 layers of clothing between us. I don't know whether he ejaculated or not, but later I got worried because his penis was...

How do I ask for a second chance? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I really really stuffed up. I went with a girl for a few months and later started to find out heaps of background info about her past that answered a lot of things I was uncertain about with her. But those things I learnt were really dark. THings that really confused me and made me pretty...

View more questions Search