Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LIL17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 09:33 PM
    First Aid and Safety sales
    I am trying to start my own business in selling first aid medical supplies (medical cabnits, bandages, and other first aid supplies) to various companies. What license's do I need?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Business license. If you are going to sell O2 you will need to ( in most states) permits from Pharmacy board of your state.

This is a good field, but will be hard to get started, It takes a lot of calls to get started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microwave safety [ 3 Answers ]

Is it safe to defrost food in plastic containers? I saw Dr. Oz on Oprah say that plastics should not be used in the micro to cook foods, to use glass.

Safety for cribs [ 13 Answers ]

My husband's aunt is giving us a crib that she used for her daughter. The crib is 6 years old. One of my friends told me that I couldn't use this crib because they change safety regulations on all cribs every two years. I looked up some safety regulations online and plan on inspected this crib to...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

Internet safety [ 13 Answers ]

An earlier question was posted by another member, but not actually answered. The question was: Can I access the computer of someone I am chatting with on the web? The answers all dealt with how bad (and illegal) it was to to that. So I would like to know if it is possible for someone I am...

Safety training [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure of the category this should fall into. I am a safety trainer. In December I want to use defensive driving as my topic. I have a plan and several handouts. Does anyone know where I can get a free video or downloadable video that is graphic such as is used in drivers ed?:rolleyes:...

View more questions Search