Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peters01alm Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jan 7, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Hearing protection
    Are there any side effects when using hearing protection devices such as ear plugs for long periods? What is the recommended length of time by which one can wear them in a single session .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 05:56 AM
    I have worn them for eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Unless they get stuck in your ear canal, I can't see them being unsafe to use for an extended period, otherwise there would be warnings on the label.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muffled hearing [ 4 Answers ]

Hello and thank you in advance to any help, 2 weeks ago I woke up with muffled hearing. I took some Sudafed and cleaned my ears with Similsan ear cleaning drops. The problem got better but then came back. I saw a doctor. She checked my ears. No wax and my inner ear color was good so likely...

Now, I'm hearing him (or them)? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was able to see a child on April 11th, 2007. That was the first time I saw something more than a shadow. Well, this morning at 5:30am (which does not fit the sequence of times I've been recording) I was lying in bed with my two older children, ages three and almost 2. My husband had kissed...

Evidentiary hearing [ 7 Answers ]

My fiance' has been denied his court ordered visitation with his daughter for quite sometime now. We finally got a court date set and it is November 8th. It's an evidentiary hearing so his ex will have to (I'm assuming) show cause as to why she has denied all visitation. Has anyone gone through...

View more questions Search