Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kave Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2003, 05:54 PM
    Make a robot
    Hi:
    I want make a robot but I have no any reference would you mind tell me a free e-book in the net for download?

Thanks
    emordnilap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2004, 09:48 AM
    Re: nobody can answer me??
    Ok kave,
     First of all you may want to learn English and how to write it before you go on to bigger things out of your league, such as robots (Reading your messages is painful).  As far as the robot goes it depends what you are trying to do and what you would like your robot to do, also have you decided whether you are going to use a kit?  You may also want to go to radio shack and pick up a soldering kit and practice with that for a bit as you will probably need it to make your robot.  Here is the link to a kit that's pretty cool. http://www.generation5.org/content/2004/hexavoider.asp  Also, you may want to try to learn how to program as well if you want your robot to be able to have any form of intel
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 6, 2004, 10:06 PM
    Re: nobody can answer me??
    I agree with emordnilap. You need to be more specific, and understandable.

Also, with regard to your comment about closing the site:
    Many people get help here, with many different questions. Not just you with that one. It's not better to cut off a resource if you don't get an answer, because then others won't be able to use it for what can be answered.
    Sparda Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2004, 06:36 AM
    Re: with respect
    You say "Robot" this could be any thing from a little car that drives around by it's self with optical scencors on the front and sides so it doesn't crash in to walls and stuff to a 10foot tall killing machine that will do stuff you tell it to via indirect controls (by indirect I mean you tell it who to kill but it works out the best way to kill him and then kills him in the manor it thourt was the best) please varifie what you mean by "Robot"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tough, Tough, Sport. Respect Is Due [ 2 Answers ]

This sport is very tough. I have always had much respect for triathletes. I would love to discuss the sport further with the athletes themselves.

Hi with respect [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have a problem I want use Microsoft c and c++ But it don't work under windows 98 can I have windous98 and 3.1 together?how can I make my program exe in that? Thanks

No respect [ 7 Answers ]

Well.. I have been dating this guy for 15 months now, and for the last two months his respect for me has gone down hill, and sometimes he doesn't call me for two days at a time to tell me where he is, or that he's okay. I have to Plan ahead of time when I can hang out with him, because his friends...

View more questions Search