Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Movie rights?
    Anyone know about movie rights and how someone goes about trying to turn a movie into a stage play?

I'm a writer with grandiose thoughts and aspirations... lol! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 03:36 AM
    I did find information on the following link which might work the same way for someone to secure the rights to produce a stage play or musical from a movie that has already been made. At least it's a start, anyway. Is there any particular movie that you are thinking that you would want to turn into a play or musical that could be presented on a stage?

Film rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I did find information on the following link which might work the same way for someone to secure the rights to produce a stage play or musical from a movie that has already been made. At least it's a start, anyway. Is there any particular movie that you are thinking that you would want to turn into a play or musical that could be presented on a stage?

Film rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thanks for the link! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Hey, you're welcome for the link! Hopefully, something there might be helpful to you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

As an aunt do I rights to sue DCFS for vistation rights to see my niece? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi My name is Rosalyn. I have a 12 year old niece that I just adore. Unfortunately she is in foster care with Illinois's DCFS going on 6 years. My sister, my nieces mom is mentally Ill. Her father was in jail for 10 years (my niece was 2 when he was sentence). Now that he is out jail and a witness...

Legal Rights, Moral rights, and rights in general [ 5 Answers ]

Something popped up when I was answering a question the other day. My opinion is that there are laws(legal rights etc) and RIGHTS (moral rights) I though that itd be interesting to discuss. What are your opinions/experiences? Do you believe that the law has the right to determine our rights?

Custody rights versus Paternity rights [ 3 Answers ]

I will try to get this down in the most unconfusing way possible. My husband and his former wife, allegedly had a baby together, Baby X we will call her. My husband has paternity questions about the child, due to the fact he found the X-wife and his brother-in-law in bed together. Two years...

Tenant Rights VS Roommate Rights [ 3 Answers ]

I, the master tenant, recently took on a roommate. I paid $1675.00 (79%), and he paid $450.00 (21%) of the total rent. He lived in my apt for 10 days and moved on the 11th. He was a nuissance as he slept all day and tackled chores, i.e. laundry in the early hours 12:40 AM. So, due to our different...

View more questions Search