Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justme005 Posts: 200, Reputation: 7

Jan 7, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Safe to swallowing?
    Hey everybody!

I obviously have a question: is it OK to swallow ? No std's involved of course... I heard you can get a stomach ache after though I never experienced that. Many guys expect girls to swallow and I really don't mind it as long as they don't have any std's.

So let me know what's up!

Thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 02:18 PM
    How do you know the guy does not have an STD? Generally, it is safe to swallow during oral sex. Some do not care for it and that is okay. Not everyone has to be the same. Nor should anyone feel like they HAVE to swallow because their partner requires it.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Problem starts existing when you swallow LARGE quantities... and by large, I mean... a lot. Multiple guys at once. So... is it safe? Yes. But I'd DEFINITELY make sure the guy has no stds... and by make sure, I mean more than just asking.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Swallow if there is no infection or STDs if you want, but I would reserve that for my husband, not for any self-centered guy who comes down the pike...

Remember, sex is FIRST about your pleasure, not pleasing a man. You are a woman, and a genuine, passionately active female is the greatest sexual gift for a man.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Jan 7, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Yes, be very sure 2 swallow within 24 hours to avoid upset stomach and bad breath.

Jan 8, 2008, 03:30 AM
    Haha very funny.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Tastes great.. I have no idea... so can't comment. I do know that whatever the guy eats 24 hours previous to ejaculating affects the taste of his sperm... so ladies, if you want it to "taste better" make sure your guy eats lots of fruits (oranges + lemons help)

Good for you.. maybe. It's full of protein. I wouldn't suggest substituting it for your daily protein intake, but you know. I guess every little bit helps.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 10:32 AM
    No harm if he's STD free. Its sterile and nothing in it harmful to your health. You'll get used to the taste and not running off to the bathroom gagging and spitting immediately afterwards makes for a far better experience.

Jan 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
    I see... thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Its all a mental thing... early in my marriage wife was the run and spit type if she finished at all. We were spending time with family where that wasn't an option but was so horny I couldn't hold it. Told her if she couldn't do it then just catch it and I'd take care of it for her. Yeah, when you are horny enough a lot of things cross your mind just to get off. Well I did it, then again the next time, but after that she started and never said anything again. Plus she like most women likes to cuddle right away and running to the bathroom robbed her of that. That was a lot of years ago... we have few limits to what each of us won't do for the other. That keeps sex great even after 17 years... and actually better than the first couple.
    robgun Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Hell my wife don't want it any where near or around her face, hahaha its all in what the person prefers, oh and by the way I would hope you knew if he had a std before sticking that thing in your mouth lol let alone swallowing
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Jan 8, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Swallow if there is no infection or STDs if you want, but I would reserve that for my husband, not for any self-centered guy who comes down the pike...

Remember, sex is FIRST about your pleasure, not pleasing a man. You are a woman, and a genuine, passionately active female is the greatest sexual gift for a man.
    Actually, sex is about making more of your own species.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Not in first world countries!! :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Just my opinion here... before I get bombarded, please read that again... MY opinion, from my experiences. Disagree all you want... it'll be like telling me chinese food sucks when I think it rocks.

First, some women can do this and some cant. Don't force yourself to do anything you don't want to or cant. Sounds to me like you are willing to try, you just are checking out the facts.

The issue about stds is real, just as it is for intercourse.

That said, my opinion about swallow versus not from the guys perspective... and yes, I love giving oral to my mate... so its not a one way street. Nothing sexier than her arching her back cause I've got her to climax with my mouth...

Finishing at/in the mouth takes a mediocre bj to another level... likewise, a fantastic front side finished in hand but not at the mouth is less than a fantastic bj. Don't get me wrong... a lousy bj is still xmas in july... but there is a difference, in my experience.

Some of it is mental and some is psychological. I don't need to justify why I'm turned on more mentally... I just am. Twist it all you want into domination or whatever... I don't care. Just like I like to hold my lovers wrists, I love the mental turn on when she finishes at the mouth.

Tell me all you want about it demeaning a woman. Its not about that. No more than the lover who loved her throat to be wrapped in my hands was demeaned. No more than the lover who always LOVED it when I came inside her during sex. Its only demeaning to those who see it as such. To some, it's a turn on. Its all about perspective.

Physically, it is just more lush, wet, and sensual. Think about intercourse... he can withdraw and finish himself off, right? Sure. And does it feel the same? no. absolutely not. If I wanted to finish in hand I could do that. Boring...

My lover gives great head. Best ever. Its just incredible.

Now finishing at the mouth doesn't mean she necessarily swallows. Sometimes having the head of the shaft against her lips is just as good. And I couldn't care less if she swallows or not. Sometimes she does, sometimes the towel takes the load.

Lets face it... if I'm getting oral, it's a beautiful day. If I'm getting oral to completion at the mouth, it's a frickin holiday. Swallow, spit... I agree with ALL the posters who say don't do anything you aren't OK with.

Really.

But if a person asks me what I think feels best, well, I've told you.

I dated one girl who gave great head but hated ejaculation and barely finished in hand... it took a fantastic bj and left it OK... like a great movie with a bad ending.

So... foremost is the issue about safety. Second, you need to balance what you want to do and what you think you "should" do... most people experiment along the way.

At some point, they didn't want to have sex... then they were willing to try it. Same with oral. Same with swallowing.

I'm not going to assume you are being overly pressured... but then guys will beg and plead... done that myself. Anyway, just my two cents worth.

Take it or leave it. Its my opinion about how it feels. Only reason I talk about this is cause a dozen years ago I was in a room of girls who wanted my opinion about the matter... so I figure why not pass it on.
    hps Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Once it's out of my cock I couldn't care less what she does with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs swallowing nonfood items [ 16 Answers ]

Hi , I need to ask a question on the subject of animals? My one year old dog has swallowed a Huggies baby wipe? Any one with experience on dog's swallowing non food items?

Swallowing pride [ 16 Answers ]

Hi to all, Just a quick one. I was just wondering, been split up (dumped) with my ex g/f for about 3 an half months now... an recently she's tried making contact a couple of times but I don't see the point at all. As she either wants all of me or none of me... I'm not into having girls as...

Dogs swallowing twink [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my dog likes to chew things and got into my twink somwhow I don't know if she swallowed any but she's bitten it enough and there's a tiny hole please help me from maddie ps is it fatal or will she be fine Thanks

Medication for swallowing [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has difficulty swallowing. She can't remember what it is called or the name of the treatment she was given before. She can swallow liquids and puréed food fine but when it comes to proper food, she can eat little and often but if she eats more than a few tablespoons in one hit it...

Swallowing pills [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had a lot of trouble swallowing pills.. even when I take them with lots of water, I gag really badly and often almost throw up. My usual solution has been to avoid pills altogether, but now that I'm pregnant I need to take vitamins. So, any suggestions to make the pill swallowing...

View more questions Search