Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caeier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 12:26 PM
    She's trying to take them
    My ex is trying to take my sons out of state. Are there any North Carolina laws that can stop this from happening? I'm the non-custodial parent. I pay child-support and I play a major role in my sons lives.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Hello caeier:

If you have a court order then go back to that court. She can't violate a court order.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to kill herself [ 10 Answers ]

Ok my best friend is turning 14 on march 15 and she has a pretty good life, her parents aren't divorced her 22 year old brother just got his own place and her 2 little brothers aren't sick or mentally ill in anyway at all, but she tells me she feels horrible, like she wants to kill herself and that...

She's being naïve [ 2 Answers ]

My friend just found out that she's pregnant recently and she decided ti keep the baby, I'm happy for her, but thing is I feel like only reason why she's keeping it is because of she heard that the guy wants a baby and not because she's ready. She really loves this guy and she'd do anything to keep...

She's Gone [ 1 Answers ]

My question is simple: I had this girlfriend right, she was the greatest part of my life and I loved her more than anything and still do. She was unhappy in the end of our relationship and left, it was only a year and a half long but she was my life for that whole period and now I don't know how...

So she's gone [ 5 Answers ]

Sad distemperment realms my thoughts, knawing at my heart. No chance to falter and fall into dismalness, *poof* I appear in its hell before the wool burns from my eyelids. Searching the skyline for a horizon that won't come... a clear day sunset that no longer exsist at the end of my day. ...

View more questions Search