Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    count coco fang Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Anyone remember Willi Waterbug?
    I remember living in Michigan in the early 80's and my mom came home with this summer toy. You hook it up to your garden hose and these long pieces of flexible tubing would whip around and spray water every where. I recall getting too close once. I STRESS ONCE ! I would like to buy it if they still make him. I think every kids should have the wonderfully painful joys of hot summer days. That is why I ask for help.
    When we moved to Arizona in the late 80's we still had it but he was left out in the sun and mom (against my wishes) threw him out.
    I did look him up and I found a picture but he wasn't for sale. Tell me where I can buy him.
    Thank You
    marzipan143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 08:18 PM
    I don't know if you ever tracked one down, but here's one!
    1980 WHAM-O VINTAGE WILLY WATER BUG UNUSED IN ORIG. BOX - eBay (item 120352960104 end time Dec-27-08 16:29:48 PST)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remember me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am not sure if you remember me, but I posted a thread about my fiancé approx 21/2 months back. Well, since then, he took the lie detector test and it came back that he was innocent, although there was something there. The guy said that he is innocent although he has an extremely...

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

Please help me remember [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics: "What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun." "i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is...

View more questions Search