Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jan 7, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Woke up dizzy and with a headache
    So this morning I woke up and had a slight headache. I kept hitting snooze. Then when I finally got out of bed I nearly fell over because I was so dizzy. That was at 7:20 this morning. Its now almost 9 and I'm still dizzy and I still have a headache.

Not sure what could cause it... yesterday was a typical lazy day. I got up, ate breakfast, cleaned, watched football, ate dinner, watched a movie, went to bed.

Any thoughts on what this could be or what I could do to stop the spins?

Thanks in advance...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Have you had anything to eat? This could be low sugar.

Could you be getting ill?

Jan 7, 2008, 10:07 AM
    I was thinking I could be getting sick. I also woke up with a sore throat.

I ate dinner last night (spaghetti and garlic bread) and had a protein bar and an breakfast sandwich for breakfast this morning, and it still hasn't helped.
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 10:09 AM
    You may just have one of the many bugs going around right now, especially if you woke up with a sore throat.

Jan 7, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Thanks! I hope that's what it is!
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 10:17 AM
    I hope so too, while these bugs can be nasty little things, they are relatively short lived.

Jan 7, 2008, 10:22 AM
    I haven't been sick in over a year, so its probably time. Haha
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 10:25 AM
    I feel your pain... I'm sick right now myself. I hadn't been sick for over ten years, then BAM!!

Jan 7, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Ugh, sad! I've got my airborne next to me and a plethura of vitamins at home. I hope you feel better!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Headache & dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am using glasses from 3 years with 0.5 sight with both the eyes with little angle. I checked my eye sight regularly and it did not increase. But I feel like my eyes are tired quickly when I am working on the computer. I usually wear glasses only while working on the computer and...

Why Am I Dizzy? [ 2 Answers ]

So it's 8 days after my ovulation date, me and my significant other did the "dew" on the 5th, 3rd day before I ovulated... Now Im dizzy as heck all the time, my breasts are feeling funny but I don't want to sike myself out because my period is also due next week..? :confused:

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

Dizzy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old and my dizzy spells are getting worst, I fainted a few times, I always had this problem but now its getting worst. Sometimes my heart beats fast and I sweat and I forget a lot in school or when someone talks to me. I lose balance a lot and I'm afraid to leave the house, this happen...

I'm pregnant and today I woke up with Pains! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok Im pregnant I just found out december 8th 2006...Im 18 years old and my first check up is on jan 4th thats what the doctor told me to go in on! and well today around 6 am I got these weird feelings in my stomach..so I went to go use the restroom! well I went to go wipe and there was like a light...

View more questions Search