Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jan 2, 2006, 08:51 PM
    Need PSYCHIC advice on job
    I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more networking. Do you forsee me doing great at this shoot? Thanks!!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2006, 06:42 AM
    Doing great
    Hi, Gadget,
    I am not a Psychic, don't pretend to be.
    You are the one who controls your future... go for it!
    Congratulations on the opportunity to do what you want.
    Your confidence shows through your posted question, and I am sure you will do great. I am 63 yrs old, and have seen a lot, done a lot, and have much more to do. Go for it, and I do wish you the best. Just be yourself. You sound like a wonderful person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

View more questions Search