Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 7, 2008, 05:28 AM
    WOE is Highly Poisonous!
    Please read this this report.
    Glad I came across this article confirming it's very dangerous!

Rip-off Report: World Of Entertainment 23 .com highly poisonos mercury & steroid based skin products Internet
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2008, 05:59 AM
    OMG! Thank you for letting us know, PunkChic!
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 07:17 AM
    That is true and if you goo in the WOE FORUM on pages 10 on up to page 1 you will see it's a couple of peole on there complaining about the products and how it damage their skin

Even mono doesn't work that fast as some of their creams that people claim work for them with a couple of days and dramaticly changing complexion so soon can't be good

And if you disagrre with what the others on the forum are saying they will literly talk sooooooo bad to you for disagreeing. If you don't believe me go on the forum and have a opion of disagreement and you will see what I mean. Those folks on that forum have serious self-esteem issues for real.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2008, 07:27 AM
    lovie1, I went to their forum & someone posted something JUST LIKE THIS. And people on there say..

"Trisha we seen it a thousand times, come to find out it was a vendor trying to put the company down."

"that article is so old and fake. People come in here from time to time to bring it up that are new."

"its so old as to new people bringing it up in this forum. The reps said that vendor was sued for lieing on them like that making it sound like their products had mercury in it, so when we see it on this forum its old news so basically Im saying its old news. It was a vendor. they do come in here from time to time, Yolonda knows about them lol. where are you from Trisha"

They're lying I guess.

Jan 7, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    lovie1, I went to their forum & someone posted something JUST LIKE THIS. And people on there say..

"Trisha we seen it a thousand times, come to find out it was a vendor trying to put the company down."

"that article is so old and fake. People come in here from time to time to bring it up that are new."

"its so old as to new people bringing it up in this forum. The reps said that vendor was sued for lieing on them like that making it sound like their products had mercury in it, so when we see it on this forum its old news so basically Im saying its old news. It was a vendor. they do come in here from time to time, Yolonda knows about them lol. where are you from Trisha"

Can't believe them!
    I believe that yolonda and rita work for the compant too. It's just to fishy I'll say that. Goodluck all of those who want to pursue. But I also seen another complaint on that rip-off report too. People just becareful.

Here is another complaint

Rip-off Report: worldofentertainment23 - World of entertainment is selling a by-product advertised as 6oz container while they send 4oz under filled containers ripoff Texas Texas

I don't think people will spend the time and energy to do this by fraud. One guy on the forum a jaywood threatened to call state atterney office on them and they are registered either. It was some stuff said on that forum and the peole jump on him cause of it.

The ( indian model) on the home page of their website for hair growth products is NOT a user of their products the website where they got that pic from is

MODELS GALLERY-INDIAN LONG HAIR

Check it out that same indian lady on the bed that pic came from that website. (false advertising to me but hey what do I know.

Jan 7, 2008, 12:56 PM
    I hope you people are careful about these products they seem fishy to me
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 7, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    I beleive that yolonda and rita work for the compant too. it's just to fishy i'll say that. goodluck all of those who want to pursue. but i also seen another complaint on that rip-off report too. people just becareful.

here is another complaint

Rip-off Report: worldofentertainment23 - World of entertainment is selling a by-product advertised as 6oz container while they send 4oz under filled containers ripoff Texas Texas

i don't think people will spend the time and energy to do this by fraud. one guy on the forum a jaywood threatened to call state atterney office on them and they are registered either. it was some stuff said on that forum and the peole jump on him cause of it.

the ( indian model) on the home page of thier website for hair growth products is NOT a user of thier products the website where they got that pic from is

MODELS GALLERY-INDIAN LONG HAIR

check it out that same indian lady on the bed that pic came from that website. (false advertising to me but hey what do i know.
    Hmmm sounds very fishy!! Everyone should be aware of their scams!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 04:13 PM
    I wouldn't trust it.
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 7, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Thanks punkchic

I always knew those products were a scam

Jan 8, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Everything about that site is a scam from that phony hair that their model wears to the creams full of mercury and steroids. Even thenpics that they have as their before and after pics were taken from another website

Jan 8, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Scam scam scam if you don't believe me here is regions number and him singing on his voice mail 1-(713)470-8085

Here is chindra's number 1-(713)-470-8082

Now call and tell me that ain't bull crap.

Also check out this mess of thiers

WHOIS domain registration information results for regionsworld.com from Network Solutions

And also
    WHOIS domain registration information results for worldofentertainment23.com from Network Solutions

Now check it out.

It had one girl who purchase products from them and it messed her skin up and she treatend to sue and they tried to hush her up by sending her free products like their soaps 3-day whitening creams etc. to keep her mouth shut.

Jan 8, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Also here is their home addresss of their so called spa
    3735 alberta st
    Houston, tx. 77021

This address is also the for the world of entertainment 23.com compare the two links above address they are making these creams in thir kitchen sink

Jan 8, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Here is another one of their addresses

World of entertainment 23
    2930 fountainlane
    Houston, tx. 77051

Jan 8, 2008, 09:03 AM
    As here is a link from a post that chindra poses as a cusomer aka shel3811 at this wbsite she is post 13.

http://www.blacklooks.org/2005/08/lightn_up.html

And it has a clickable link to their site and she also claims that it is a spa where celebrites go.

Jan 9, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Please do not order from this company not registered not legit.no money back garuntee on products. not approved by the fda.

Jan 11, 2008, 08:34 AM
    They won't ansewr their phones just sing on the voice mail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can bananas go poisonous? [ 3 Answers ]

Will bananas go poisonous if kept in the fridge?

What spider is this? Poisonous? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy fell from my door as I was walking under it tonight. I have them all over my house in northern Indiana. What is it? Is it dangerous to humans or cats? It's about the size of a quarter. Click here to see the photo I took of it.Thank you!

Highly Deteriorated Wisdom Tooth. [ 4 Answers ]

Here's the situation. I am a 21-year-old girl with no insurance whatsoever, and no income, either. I have a wisdom tooth which came in (a little sideways, pointing outwards, digging slightly into the bone back there, and I did nothing about it. Something, I can't remember what, broke it...

View more questions Search