Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppypower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 12:27 AM
    My puppys nose is hurting him?
    My puppys noise is hearting him? I have a 13 week old puppy and I had him since he was 9 week old . And yesterday I notice that when he was playing with my other dog he is 2 that he was kind of crying when he would bump his noise. My 2 year old is collie/kind mix. He is very laid back. And the puppy is lab/golden retriever mix.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2008, 12:48 AM
    Hi there,

Does the puppy cry when playing? Have you tried touching its nose one-on-one to see if its sore?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 04:44 AM
    At that age, you should be due for another vet visit soon. Point out the problem to the vet.

For general care of a young puppy, read through the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long do puppys nurse etc. [ 14 Answers ]

hello, i need to kow when puppys eyes open and when do they start walking? i promised id find out for my daughter....she WONT QUIT BUGGING ME!!!!! :o :o :o :o :confused:

Why is there blood in my puppys poop? [ 1 Answers ]

When my 8 week old jack russelpuppy goes toilet there is bloodin his poop, I've wormed him, what could be wrong as it doesn't seem normal??

Pit bull puppys [ 8 Answers ]

We have 2 pit bull puppies, 2 doors up. That are somewhat nelgected. They are around 4-5 months old a male and female. Female is looking kind of skinny. The boy seems to be picking on her. He is growling and biting her. I hear this every morning around 0730 at feeding time also I see him fighting...

Puppys throwing up worm [ 7 Answers ]

I have a momma dog who has 5 puppies (rat terrier mix). This morning I noticed a puppy throwing up. What came out was some foam and a worm(I think) it died within moments of being exposed to air. A short time later I noticed another puppy throwing up foam. I checked the stools & can't see visible...

Puppys [ 1 Answers ]

What can u feed 5 week puppys that won't give them the poos?

View more questions Search