Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jan 6, 2008, 09:46 PM
    you+yoga/ballet=weight los?
    If you do yoga, AND ballet, will you loose weight,

[i mean along wit not eating breaky, lunch, and little dinner and excersize]
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Yes, you will lose weight. But for heaven's sake don't skip eating as that will put your body into shock mode and have the reverse affect you are seeking. Have you looked into a rebounder? It's a smallish trampolene that you can buy with a handle on so you don't lose your balance. After 15-30 minuts of a rebounder workout you'll know something! It is much more strenuous than it looks... but it is fun.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 10:23 PM
    If you do these types of exercise regimens and also expend more calories by doing yoga and/or ballet then you take in by eating, then yes, you will lose weight. But, perhaps someone will come along who might be able to provide a more thorough answer.
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 8, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Yes it will help you lose weight but if you stop eating food your body will start to eat itself and that is not something that you want because it can cause permanent damage to your body. Try eating six small meals a day. Healthy meals, that is! LOL. This will help to increase or maintain a healthy metabolism and aid you in losing weight in a healthy way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask About Yoga [ 3 Answers ]

Can Someone Please Confirm Whether Pasechi Moten Or Something Sounding Similar To This Word Exists In Yoga Thanks.

Name Of A Yoga Asan [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone Please Inform Me If A Yoga Asan With The Name Of "Pasechi Moten" Exists. Thanks

Fat Lady+Yoga=Weight Loss? [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard that people have loads of weight doing yoga. Which I thought was weird because you're just doing stretces and such. Is this true? What's your experience with yoga? I'm planning on having a child in the near future. Is yoga a good way for pregnant women to stay in shape? Any and all...

I Need Info About Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people. My name is Clive. I am new to this forum and I am getting into yoga... I was checking out this site Ashiyana Yoga Retreat Centre and I came across SATSANG... I would like to know more about this subject... can someone please give me more info about this topic for me. Please do...

Basic Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Give me an idea of where to start beginning yoga poses and stretches. I am thinking about startng yoga. Thanks!

View more questions Search