Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lashun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Sisters kids
    I have legal custody of my sister 2 youngest kids who are 2 and 7 and her 17 year old daughter is still in foster care she lost her parental rights to the oldest my sister been using crack for years she used it with her 7 year old but stop 2 months before she was born and she smoked crack with her 2 year old but stop 2 months before she had him now she's having another baby she used at the beginning of her pregnancy she went to prison for 4 months she hasn't used since she got locked up and I'm very very proud of here that she still hasn't used. Child protection is invovled again because they found weed in her system my sister is not going to change because the person she is staying with cooks crack in the house and I know as soon as the baby is born she's going to go back using again the only reason she is not using is because she nows that she's going to lose her baby I'm trying to find the laws for Minnesota for people who lose there kids to the system and lost there parental rights do they get to keep the next baby
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 06:16 AM
    We don't live in a 'police state', even in Minnesota. Someone will need to alert the child protection services division. You could start with the sheriff's office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil Sisters [ 6 Answers ]

Why are sisters mean:confused:

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Finding sisters [ 2 Answers ]

How Do I Locate 2 Of My Sisters Who Maybe Don't Have A Phone And I've Been Disable For Last 10 Years And Have No Income.

My sisters adoption. [ 12 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

View more questions Search