Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koshersalami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Vacation time
    We are going on vacation for almost three weeks. We have a deep well where we live. Do we need someone to flush our toilet or run water maybe every other day to keep the pump active. Also, should hot water be run to keep our water heater in good running conditon. Thank you. Wasn't sure if these should be kept idle for that long period.
    koshersalami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by koshersalami
    we are going on vacation for almost three weeks. we have a deep well where we live. do we need someone to flush our toilet or run water maybe every other day to keep the pump active. also, should hot water be run to keep our water heater in good running conditon. thank you. wasnt sure if these should be kept idle for that long period of time.
    We are going on vacation for almost three weeks. We have a deep well where we live. Do we need someone to flush our toilet or run water maybe every other day to keep the pump active. Also, should hot water be run to keep our water heater in good running conditon. Thank you. Wasn't sure if these should be kept idle for that long period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vacation time [ 2 Answers ]

I know how my boss can be a major ***, and he has been on my *** for the past few weeks about the littlest things, but, hypothetically, if I put a request for vacation time in (I'm giving two weeks advance notice for this vacation) and he not only denies it, but fires me for requesting it, or if he...

Vacation time frame [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I have been working with this employee since jan of this year and I am planning to switch to another employer but I do have 3 weeks of vacation as per my employement agreement .My question is can I ask my HR to encash my vacation time ?(I have been with this company only for 11 months...

Vacation time [ 5 Answers ]

I put my notice at my job and I'm going on vacation during that time of notice. Do I get paid for vacation and the remainder of the days that are left?

Will a car start after going on vacation for a long time. [ 8 Answers ]

I had just recently come back from an eight day vacation in seattle and when I tried to drive somewhere my car wouldn't move. It would crank fine, but it wouldn't move. The check engine light even came on. After I floored the gas, the car finally moved but made a large bang noise. Now the car is...

Too soon to vacation together? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months. Spring Break is coming up and I am going with my friends (4 girls, 2 guys) to Myrtle Beach, SC. My boyfriend at first had a BIG problem with me going- he still has some trust issues (afraid I'll cheat, etc.. ) So I talked to my friends and they...

View more questions Search