Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica0418 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 05:28 PM
    5 month old has red spots on her face
    When my little girl was born she had red spots on her eye lids and between her eyes now she is 5 months and they are still there. What can I do to get rid of them and could she have them her whole life?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 05:47 PM
    These may be what is referred to as "stork bites." They may disappear after a year or so, but they may remain forever. Have you discussed this with your pediatrician? If not, I would suggest you do so for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get rid of spots on face! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new member and I made myself a member because I have serious pimples and I need to get rid of them. After a pimple pops it leaves a dark spot on my face usually on my forehead and nose. I have tried cover up but I never find the right tone for me and it always looks weird and the cover up...

Black spots on face [ 5 Answers ]

MVIJAY Im having black spots on my face, which is the outcome of pimples. Suggest me how to remove those black spots from the face

I have white spots on my face! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I joined this site because I saw that you answered pretty much any type of beauty question... So, here's mine. I have these white spots on my face, my doctor said they're yeast spots:eek:! And I use this face wash to help keep the roughness down, but whenever I go out, I want to cover them up,...

Brown spots on my face. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, umm... so I'm writing this because my face is messed up. I have brown spots on my face. . I have no pimples or acne, I used to. But then they went away. All that's left are the brown spots on my face. What should I use to make the brown spots go away? Please help me out here.

View more questions Search