Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boogeyB02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Technological determinism
    I have an essay and have to discuss the validity of the following statement: technology is not only autonomous but is the driving force of social change. Where do I start? Social change is caused by technology, yes but how much is there to discuss about technology being autonomous? Is it economically based or social shaping?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 6, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Yes and?
    Would you care to read this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/social...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any idea about ITU(International Technological Uni.) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Any of you have idea about the above uni. That is ITU. Its located In sunnyvale, CA. I have been personally there, its in a very small single complex building But offers bachelors and masters degree. Its not accredited as of now(was accredited earlier), but does offer genuine...

Free-will/determinism [ 3 Answers ]

Explain the nature, reasons in favor and reasons against, as well as critically evaluate these reasons, for each of the following positions in the free-will/determinism debate: Hard Determinism, Compatibalism (aka Soft Determinism), and Libertarianism.

Technological Impacts on Business & Society [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, :) I would like to get some help on a business paper due on the Technological Impacts on Business & Society. I would really appreciate if could get some written info for reference, or some websites or some ready material. Thanking You, Viraj75

View more questions Search