Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1112LK Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Define spirituality
    I am new to this site. I believe spirituality to the search to within to find one's own answers. What is your thoughts on this subject?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 03:20 PM
    I think it also includes finding answers and using them to relate to the world around you.
    Harmony with positive things like health.
    Ultimitely getting closer to God
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 03:40 PM
    It can be what ever each perosn wants it to be, it does not mean that others will agree with that other persons idea or belief of it.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Spirituality is the non-religion way of searching for god.

No dogma, no authoritarianism, no rules, no "ministers" with agendas, no negative world view such as sin...
    1112LK Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I think it also includes finding answers and using them to relate to the world around you.
    Harmony with positive things like health.
    Ultimitely getting closer to God

Thanks for your thoughts. I use many things that come to me in meditation and through life experience to help guide others and myself. I try to always find the positive that is there. Even if it is hard to find.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 18, 2008, 09:06 AM
    I think spirituality is about selfrealisation to the point where you can choose what to think and what to do and not according to the believes or conditions of one's parents, schoolteachers, religion or other believes. It is about selfhonesty and releasing oneself of fear and any other negative thought or feeling. Being in spirit and choose who and how you want to be and not what the world around you expects you to be! Thus coming closer to yourself, knowing yourself your own weaknesses and transform them but also your talents and how you can use them to be of help for others. You are the watcher within there you find your own IN-formation. If you can come up with questions you can also come up with the answers and find it in your innernet.

= We don't suffer death only transformation =

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you define this phrase [ 4 Answers ]

What does undress me with your eyes mean

Crossroad of spirituality [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I have found myself on a soul searching journey. I have been married for 12 years and have a 7 year old son. I had a tough upbringing, had some traumas experienced and also some serious failed relationships before I married and now at 38 years of age over the past 4 months I have found myself...

Spirituality [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a answer to the following question: How did Satan's sin(s) bring glory to god? :confused:

Someone Please define hooking up for me. [ 4 Answers ]

As I am creeping up on 40, I have lost some of the lingo, that is going around, I drive a bus for a living, and hear kids talk all the time, I constantly hear them say Ya, I was at a party and I hooked up with this one and then later I hook up with that one Someone Please define hooking...

View more questions Search