Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x0mosttwanted0x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Is my house haunted
    :confused:
    Well I moved into my house about a year ago and not too long ago me my sister brother
    And grandma have been hearing things,doors have been open when no one opened them
    I'm scared but I don't know if I should be,I hear foot steps a lot,and when I'm trying to sleep
    I feel people staring at me what should I do.
    Coyotito1111 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Get it checked out. Seriously. I freak out about stuff like this too. My friends stepmoms house is haunted we believe. Soooo, I don't stay. Like, I'm just plain scared. So, I don't know. Sleep with lights on. Or, the TV or something so it's less scary. Or nightlights. I mean, it sounds lame, but come on, if I was freakin out, I'd do it! :p I hope everything works out! :)
    Coyotito1111 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Get it checked out. Seriously. I freak out about stuff like this too. My friends stepmoms house is haunted we believe. Soooo, I don't stay. Like, I'm just plain scared. So, I don't know. Sleep with lights on. Or, the TV or something so it's less scary. Or nightlights. I mean, it sounds lame, but come on, if I was freakin out, I'd do it! :p I hope everything works out! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think me or my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sort of used to the feeling but when I'm alone it scars me I think there might be two or three ghosts one my grandmother who died a few years ago she was in her 70s well me and my mother get this the most we feel like someone is looking at us we smell the smell at my grandmothers house used to...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Do you think my house is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

This is my 1st question posted on here. I have lived in my house for 5 years. Yesterday, my eight year daughter who is a very smart little girl and has never made up a story in her life. She doesn't lie. She was playing a video game in her toy room for about a half hour. She came running out of...

View more questions Search