Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lydia Bracero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Free Eye Exam
    I live in Poway California. It is Sunday morning. I woke up with a big reddish brown shadow in my eye. I must see a doctor however I have no Insurance nor do I have any money. Where can I get a free eye exam here in Poway or San Diego Ca area.
    Thank you. Please let me know if there is anyone available today Sunday January 6th 2008

Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Go to your local hospital. Unless it is a private hospital they cannot turn you down for treatment and also have plans available to help you out with the bill.

This may be nothing at all, or may be as serious as a minor stroke. You need to have this checked out.
    brebekah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia Bracero
    I live in Poway California. It is Sunday morning. I woke up with a big reddish brown shadow in my eye. I must see a doctor however I have no Insurance nor do I have any money. Where can I get a free eye exam here in Poway or San Diego Ca area.
    thank you. Please let me know if there is anyone available today Sunday January 6th 2008

Thank you
    I don't know if I can help you, but I am from Washington state and here we have a telephone
    Number 211 it is suppose to help everyone with any kind of financial help. The number says for income taxes but don't get discouraged by this. Just tell them what you need. There is also your local ombusman's office it should be in the government section of your phone book
    The Lions Club or the Shriners also help people that need glasses, eye exams etc
    yanseo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 07:57 PM
    Here are some places for those who don't have insurance to get a free eye exam.

Source:
    http://freeeyeexam.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free exam and glasses [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anywhere that helps you with free vision exam and free glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

Free eye exam [ 5 Answers ]

I Don't have insurance, do you know where I can get an eye exam for free or cheap?

Free Eye Exam [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Free Eye Exam and new Contacts of glasses? I do not have the money obviously to do this however, I am married and my husband and I like so many families live on one check a month which is not enough for me to get my eyes examined. I have bad eyes and I am...

Free eye exam [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering where can I get a free eye exam because lately my eye sight been kind of bad.. Before it use to be perfect. I can see anything and doesn't matter how far or how close.. but lately the far things.. its starts to get blury and when I consintrate then I get a slight head ache. I'm...

Free eye exam [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a free eye exam in Fort Worth, TX.

View more questions Search