Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amphitrite16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2006, 09:46 AM
    Kids movie!!
    There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then they went to this magical land or something and sang kids songs. One if the songs I think was here we go loop de loo. It would be great if you could find the name of this movie! Thanks
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2006, 01:19 PM
    Not sure
    I'm not sure but this sounds like the preschool TV show "The Big Comfy Couch" (1993-2003). It features a girl dressed as a clown; her name is Loonette. For a lot of the show she is shown sitting or playing around an enormous couch. She has many fantastic friends and they sing songs together, kind of like Barney. But as I recall the show was a lot better than Barney. Anyway here is the official website of the show:

http://www.bigcomfycouch.us/

I apologize if it's not what you were thinking... this was merely a hunch on my part.

Jan 2, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Thanks, but I know that's not it because I also remember Big Comfy Couch. I think that this movie was way before that show! Lol Thanks though
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 2, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Was it on video, my daughter used to watch this one over and over, I think it was called Silly Ville, but that had a dog named Fred in it,
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2006, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfyre
    Was it on video, my daughter used to watch this one over and over, I think it was called Silly Ville, but that had a dog named Fred in it,
    Actually the dog's name was Barney LOL! I totally loved that show! :p

Amphitrite, I'll keep thinking, unless someone else can find it for you first! I know how annoying it is to not be able to remember a title.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 3, 2006, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Actually the dog's name was Barney LOL!! I totally loved that show!! :p

Amphitrite, I'll keep thinking, unless someone else can find it for you first! I know how annoying it is to not be able to remember a title.

Oh yeah your right, bad answer here, so sorry, now I have to watch it again, it was fun to watch, I wish I was right on the real answer it bothers me if I don't know or can not find the right answer,

Jan 3, 2006, 02:08 PM
    Thanks- that might be it but I am still not sure. I will have to watch it to find out! But, if you can think of anymore that match the description let me know!
    zimme147 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 02:35 PM
    You are talking about the "Wee-Sing" movie "Wee-Sing Sillyville". The clown is Silly Sal. Hope this helps:)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 31, 2007, 12:34 PM
    If they sang the song "There was an old man named michael finigan, he had wiskers on his chinagain, they grew out and then grew in again, poor old micheal finigan, begin again." Then you are thinking of "Wee Sing In Sillyville" it was about the girl (Silly Sal) who was a doll of some sort who had lost her colors because all the residents of sillyville wouldn't get along. So her along with 2 children go to sillyville to fix things. There is a family I think their color is red and their called the biddybooties or something like that, 3 men with long beards (the Michael finigan song) are blue, and there's a woman with a puppet bird and she's purple. I loved that movie when I was little. Hope this helps jog your memory on the movie.
    hay5262 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Are you thinking of the big rock candy mountains?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twin kids movie name [ 5 Answers ]

OK so there was this boy and girl, they were twins... and they got separated or something... something maybe having to do with a vegetable or fruit cart? Anyway... they meet again some time later and when they put their palms together this purple light is there... and then they have to help do...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

Looking for a kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the name of a movie. Here is what I remember of the movie. A little girl has a doll that comes to life and it takes it into the mirror in her bedroom. In the mirror land there are characters with her and they go to a witches palace. The witch has...

View more questions Search