Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ras_baby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:51 AM
    The thing is.
    Well I had it trough a goodfriend and I didn't care to get all the details cause I taught it would just connect like an ordinary mp3.. till I got this mess.. well I have just downloaded the latest update of itunes and my PC just doesn't recognize it as well as itunes and what kills me most of all is it rather charges when I connect it to the PC but doesn't show up...
    I need some help here...
    Anyone care to do so...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 08:58 AM
    I don't know, but I heard they are making newer computers with a code so that they will not recognize DVD's, CD's, MP3's and Ipod's from what is downloaded from one computer and put onto another to try and crack down on people making them and then selling them.
    It could be something else though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do the right thing or not? [ 3 Answers ]

I left or detached myself from a man I had been seeing for 6 months. He is an alcoholic,womanizer(goes on and on about women when we are out and about, stares at them and talks about his ex and still talks to her),only cares about his needs and not mine and said he only considered us buddies not...

How do I go about doing the right thing. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I would just like to find out if anyone could give me advice on the following I have two problems... :( I am going out with my boyfriend for four months and we have a good relationships With minor problems 1> I really love him and keep telling me he loves me but something I think...

Is there such a thing? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a reliable lawn tractor , not garden tractor,under $1000?? Any comments are welcome

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

View more questions Search