Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jallen181 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Looking great never felt so bad.
    I am new to this site but after reading previous questions I realize I am not alone in marriage issues. I had gastric bypass a little over a year ago. I look amazing now. I know my husband LOVES me but now he doesn't love me in the bedroom. He is a great dad, a wonderful provider for me and our family, and he is my best friend. But the fact that I am the only one that can get sex started is very stressfull. And I am concerened that it is starting to cause other problems in what was a great marriage. I have always been a sexual person since we were married. Something has changed and its not just my size.
    Please help
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2008, 07:08 AM
    If you were big when your husband married you, the weight change may be affecting his libido. Talk to him. Tell him how you feel and ask him what's up.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 07:49 AM
    I agree with Simeoneaugie. Some women who go from thin to fat have the same problem.
    Also I have known of guys that marry heavy woman because they have an underlying insecurity issue that if they marry a thin attractive woman she will cheat.

Ask him why things have changed since you got rid of the weight and figure out what can be done by how he answers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I think you are wanting him to chase you around and appreciate the new you. Talk to him, straight up and honestly. Men are not mindreaders.
    jallen181 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Your right talaniman, I do want that... I want him to flirt with me and make me feel as pretty as I look.. thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

Ever felt like [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started having sex. I have this over whelming fear of getting pregnant. Just scares me beyond belife. Is this irrational ? Cause, we are using birth control and condoms. Or does this just show I'm not ready ? Does everyone go through this ? Wondering...

Felt like contraction [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle came on time but it looked weird it was like a faded red brown type of cycle and it did not start till in the afternoon around 5pm and that is not normal the look or the time that it started I changed my pad 1 day for till the end of my cycle which takes three days then it turned pinkish...

Felt in love in my workplace [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I felt in love a man in my workplace. We see everyday each other and he told me that he wants me but he is afraid to proceed and get closer to me. We go out for drink or dinner but that all. We speak to the phone after we finish the work and everything seems to be very romantic. Please...

View more questions Search