Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champrules Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 04:50 AM
    About business
    Hi there, I am from india, I have my stationary shop, I want to start joint business of second hand school & college books, I want some idea & suggestions from u, help me. Waiting for your reply
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 11:40 PM
    Are you looking to combine your stationary shop with also selling used textbooks? If so, then in order to obtain used textbooks, I would suggest contacting schools, colleges and maybe even the students themselves, and make it known that you are willing to accept donations of pre-owned textbooks or even purchase them for a reasonable amount that you could then mark up in price in order for you to make a profit.

That is one idea that I have anyway. Hopefully, maybe others would share their ideas also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Names for a business [ 5 Answers ]

What is a good name for a buisness?:confused: :confused:

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

I want my own business [ 3 Answers ]

I've had the dream for ages and its on paper, I've done all the planning. All the finiane is in place. I need to know what I need to do next. Where do I registor my business, what do I need to do. Phone tax office, national ins. Can you please tell me. I'm not sure on the next stp forward before I...

Cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested on starting a small cleaning service. How do I get in contact with the main person to see if they would let me clean their company? Do I need a license :rolleyes:

Small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have set flyers and business cards around my neighborhood about lawn care services. Now, how much do I charge to cut their yards?

View more questions Search