Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashiken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Structural System
    Hi.. I'm 3rd year architecture student.. I want to know about the structure system of Matsumoto Performing Art Center as soon as possible... I'm currently doing a case study for this building.. but I can't find the answer after searching about 1 week... please help me...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 11:06 PM
    I tried various Google searches and came up with the following:

Matsumoto Performing Arts Centre (2004)
    Nagano

Design: Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects
    Construction: Takenaka Corporation(JV)
    Structural Engineers: Sasaki Structural Consultants
    Total Floor Space: 17,673 m2
    Structure: SRC, S & RC, 7 Fl. Above, 2 Fl. Below ground

Science Links Japan | Light-through Curtain Wall Combining Glass and Concrete: Matsumoto Performing Arts Center

CONVENTION CITY MATSUMOTO - Holl & Exhibition Space

Matsumoto Performing Arts Centre

You will have to go to a university (or possibly public) library and tell the reference librarian what you have to find. There will be magazine and industry journal articles about the Centre's structure. The librarian has resources and databases to help you. Another thing you can do is contact the Takenaka Corporation and Sasaki Structural Consultants for information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System calling for heat but no response from system [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat is set to 25 which is higher than the current temperature but my heating system is not firing up.. we have hot water - the boiler is a Micron - the heating timer is set to "on" on the program setting, and so is hot water which is fine but we have no heating, it was on earlier and went...

Structural framing [ 1 Answers ]

What is structural framing and what are the different types of structural framing and their advantages?

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

Drawing and naming structural diagrams [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a correspondance chemistry course and have found myself stuck with these problems. Any and all help would be appreciated the more detailed the better though http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/ctuwanda/keyq127.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/ctuwanda/keyq128.jpg

View more questions Search